Introducing Hope Annette

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hope came into this world at 2:13 am on Saturday, January 16 weighing 6 pounds, 14 ounces and 17.7 inches long! She is healthy, praise the Lord! 

Giving birth to her was the best experience of my life and I wish I could relive the moment she arrived every day. 

After she was born, she was admitted to the NICU for testing and observation and after a battery of tests, was deemed completely healthy. We are overjoyed and grateful, for this is nothing short of a miracle. 

We came home - together, something I didn't think would happen given the scares we had - on Monday night, January 18. Since then, we've been getting to know each other and settling into this new sweet season of life! Alex and I are so in love with our precious gift. 

13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14

 

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY