Showered with love!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

I still can't believe I had a baby shower...for a sweet baby girl, no less...but that's exactly what happened on Sunday afternoon! My cousin Heather, best friends Lesley and Lindsey, and cousin's wife Megan hosted the most beautiful, Lilly Pulitzer-themed shower for me and our baby girl in my hometown in Florida. And I got to see so many friends and family members on top of it all. It was perfect!

One excited mama-to-be before the shower! 


The decor was gorgeous, especially those flowers!

The guests signed the mat around the Lilly-themed invite, which will go in the nursery.

Shower hostesses and my cousin's daughter

Me and my mommy!

This darling garland Lesley made of Lilly fabric will go in baby's nursery!

Lilly-esque cake! And the top layer was gluten free = perfection. 


High school friends!

Three generations (four if you count baby!)

We got a LOT of cute loot! 

So many people who love us. Delicious shower goodies (including GF cake) and punch. Too many adorable pink things. Old friends, family who drove hours to be there, and multiple generations in one room. It was the perfect day! We are feeling so, so, so blessed in every way. 

Next up: get this stuff home to South Carolina! :)

xo
KH

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY