Thursday Thoughts

Friday, February 27, 2015

I'm thinking...

that today's my Friday and I LOVE my new work schedule.

that Bikram yoga at 105 degrees, 40% humidity and 90 minutes long is building up my heat tolerance for summer. 

that I'm ready to put away my winter wardrobe but know as soon as I do, it will snow. 

that my husband is such a hard worker: he will be working every. single. day this month. (But the golf team is ranked 3rd in the country so hopefully it will pay off!!)

that Penny needs a haircut like whoa but I hate paying more for her grooming than I pay for my haircuts. 

that this weather pattern is crazy - welcome to spring! 

that although it makes it tougher to get out of bed, I'm looking forward to the time change and having longer days! Bring on the sunshine! 

Happy Thursday! 
xo
KH


Beautiful Things

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY