Three years in a flash

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Alex, 

It seems impossible that I walked down the aisle to you, my groom, three years ago today. In some ways it seems like you've been my husband and I your wife for as long as I can remember; in other (and many more ways), it seems like we were just standing at the altar, beginning our life together. I'll never forget the first steps I took as Mrs. Alex Hamilton: as we turned to face the congregation, my arm linked in yours, I had the simple thought of "Here we go!" 

And my, how we've gone! In three short years, we've sold a house and bought a house, moved cities, and both changed jobs multiple times. We bought a car, got a puppy, and taken some of the best vacations of my life. We've learned from each other and grown to appreciate the little things that might drive others crazy. We're a team; a united front. We stick up for each other, love each other unconditionally, and can make each other laugh like no one else quite can. 

God knew what He was doing when he introduced us nearly 7 years ago. I am thankful that I get to do life with you: there is no one else I'd want by my side for all of the little triumphs, bad days, overwhelming joys, or everyday happenings. You're my One, my Only. Happy Anniversary - I love you! 

xo
KH





Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY