Five on Friday!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Happy Friday! 
This week has absolutely flown by. I'm gearing up for a big event at work next week, so I've been going hard for the last few weeks. I'm down to just 3 business days before this big annual event, so I'm a mix of relieved/anxious/excited/exhausted. Let's just say that I'll be happy when Thursday rolls around and it's over!

Let's jump into these 5 things that are making me super happy!

ONE. Alex and I went to Hilton Head last weekend for a mini-trip. Actually, we went because he was going on a recruiting trip anyway, which meant our hotel, travel, and half our meals were covered. I just went along to enjoy to beautiful HHI scenery (below) and to hit up the Outlets.


Which brings me to my next point...

TWO. I am still on a shopper's high from this purchase. Yes, you're reading that correctly: I saved $461.01 and only spent $57.23 at Off 5th, which means I saved 90%. YES. I know. Amazing. And even better? For that $57.23, I got an adorable Yumi Kim blouse and TWO pairs of Jack Rogers sandals. Shopping success doesn't get much better than that, friends.





























THREE. This might seem ridiculous, but I am extremely pumped that Richland County finally got their stuff together and gave all residents an Herbie Curbie for recyclables! Not only is it bigger than our trash container, they're picking up recycling more frequently AND it's all mixed load, meaning you can throw everything in there together and they sort it at the recycling facility. I work with a lot of recycling clients and have recently been made aware of the economical impact of recycling. It's amazing how many jobs recycling supports!



FOUR. My Gator boys are on FIRE right now. After the horrendous football season we had, I was very much looking forward to basketball season, and the Gators have delivered! Is it March yet??




FIVE. This has been my mantra lately! More about this soon! 


Have a fantastic weekend, y'all! 


Linking up with AprilChristinaNatasha and Darci

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY