It's OK Thursday!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Well hey there - it's Thursday - tomorrow's Friday - what more can you ask for, right?

I haven't linked up for this one in a while, but the mood struck me to do it today!

Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK...

- that I cave and let the Golden sleep not only in our room, but on our bed, about every other night. I just don't have the energy fight her!

- that my biggest complaint about March this year is that neither my St. Patrick's Day wreath nor my Easter wreath will get they time they deserve on the front door

- that I miss my hubby...but enjoy the alone time (most of the time)

- that I am in a massive "get rid of crap" phase and took some clothes to Plato's Closet: I sold them 3 articles of clothing and got one new top, but I owed them $0.95. Huh??

- that I am soooo tempted by the jelly beans, chocolate bunnies, Cadburry eggs, and Peeps that I see everywhere. So not on the diet!!

- to want to throw a party with pretty invites just so I can get  my money's worth from a Vistaprint Groupon that I have

- to be longing for a real Spring Break that I haven't had since 2006...

- that I want to go on vacay. Now.




Have one heck of a Thursday, dears!

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY