Happy love day | Life lately

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovebirds out there! And for all the single ladies, happy Single Awareness Day (yuck!!!). [Don't feel bad, I'm a married gal and I will be spending my V-Day alone, since the hubby is in GA]. Regardless, I hope you all are feeling the love today from someone!

At my house, Penny is rocking her "Little Valentine" shirt, while Ellie is pining for a red velvet cupcake (fat chance there, pup). While I won't get to see my Valentine today, I will see him tomorrow when I head down to Macon for the weekend!
 


the meds!
My posts have been a little sparse lately, and I'm sorry about that. Life lately has been a little crazy. I started my Humira this week for treating my Crohn's. I went Tuesday morning to the doc so they could show me how to inject it and I had 2 injections then. On Wednesday, I was scheduled for 2 more injections, which I very bravely gave myself! It was a moment on triumph for sure!!
My injections

I also found out yesterday that one of my best friends (and the friend I've known the longest) is pregnant with a little girl!! I am so very happy for her! All my friends are having little girls, which is so much fun. But one of these days, I'm going to need a little boy to spoil, too!

Other than that, I have been adjusting to life at home without Alex around. I've been a little blue and lonely, but I know it will all pay off and this decision we made together is going to benefit us in a huge way in our future. It's just hard to be patient :)

I hope you all have a great Valentine's day! xoxoxo


Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY