Friday's Letters: Christmas edition

Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday has finally arrived! Let the trumpets resound! This week has seriously crept by so slowly, y'all. I know I'm not alone in this because I could practically feel the productivity of my co-workers declining as the week progressed, ha! I know I'm just excited for a little friend and family time/vacay from work, but DANG the days sure did creep this week!

We are hitting the road for Florida today as soon as work shuts down...which I'm hoping will be a little earlier than normal, since it is the last workday before Christmas and everything. The sooner I can leave work, the sooner I will get to Gainesville, FL to see my besties and squeeze baby Avery! Yippee!

And here are my letters for the day - my Christmas letters, if you will:

Dear Santa: all I want for Christmas is a plan for 2013. Or a crystal ball. You know what I'm talking about. Some clarity. A lot of things are up in the air right now, and with me being such a planner and all, it's driving me insane.

Dear husband: ditto.*wink*

Dear Erin Condren: I know you say that my 2013 Life Planner won't ship until the 26th, but that means I may not get it until January and I am going through withdrawals of not being able to write in my planner. I need that planner now.

Dear Casual Friday: as if right on cue when I posted this entry yesterday, I got an email that today would be casual Friday at work! So thanks for coming around and allowing me to bust out the jeans and boots combo on this very chilly first day of winter!

Dear traffic: please, oh please, be kind to us today, tomorrow, and Wednesday as we travel. We just want to get where we're going and get there safely.

Dear blog friends: Merry Christmas to you! I hope Santa brings you what you want, you eat too much delicious food, and have too much fun with your loved ones! And I can't wait to read all about it next week!

Dear South Florida: it's so like you to have a projected high of 80 degrees on Christmas Day on the year we'll be there. Thanks...not.

Dear Heavenly Father: thank you for everything, everyday - but thank you especially for the gift of your Son. Help me to remember the reason we celebrate this season and not get lost in it all.

Photobucket

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY