It's Thursday and It's OK

Thursday, November 29, 2012

This is another link-up that I love and I've missed out on for a few weeks. Happy Thursday, everyone - the weekend is in sight! Yahoooooooo!

Its Ok Thursdays
It's OK...
  • that I have no motivation to get my house decorated for Christmas. I love the festive feel the decor gives our home, but we're not having a party this year and honestly, Alex and I might be the only ones who even see it. I need to dig deep and find the Christmas spirit! 
  • that Ellie thinks it's OK to sleep on our bed with us at night (it's not). But she knows enough that she has to wait until we're both asleep before she makes her move. Smart puppy. 
  • that we still have Halloween candy leftover and I'm over it. But the not-wasteful part of me can't throw it away. 
  • that Alex's golf gear is taking over our house (and he's not even playing professionally any more!). We're planning to sell some of it, but in the meantime, it's everywhere. 
  • to eat whatever I want now that my appetite is back since I could hardly eat for 10 days straight. 
  • that I have been thinking about our Christmas cards for weeks and weeks, attempting to get them done early - but just now ordered them this week.

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY