Giving Thanks: wrap up

Friday, November 30, 2012

Thursday, Nov. 29
Today I'm thankful that I feel good enough to cook dinner for Alex and I (for the first time in weeks), and for the food that nourishes our bodies every day. It's such a blessing to be able to pop into Publix and buy fresh, safe and tasty food. So many people around the world and even here at home don't have access to or the ability to buy safe food or plentiful food. We're blessed as Americans to grow much of our food right here. And as a daughter of agriculturalists, I'm a huge proponent of American-grown food! :)

Friday, Nov. 30
On this Friday I am thankful for the Christmas season - which is officially HERE! And yes, it is CHRISTmas! I don't have a "Holiday tree" in my living room, I don't give "Holiday gifts," and our Christmas cards will say "Merry Christmas." I am a Christian and Christ is the reason for the season. I am thankful that we have the freedom to celebrate Christ's birth each year and rejoice in it the whole year through!

Theme created by SWEET LEMON GREY